Deeper exploration of long-term behaviour change.
We are the sum of our daily habits. The right habits can create the framework for success while poor habits resulting in being unhealthy, unproductive, unsafe, and burnt out.
Though an interactive and participation format, in each workshop we will address, research, strategize and develop actions plans towards behavioral change. The outcome is to create and maintain new habits for increased health and wellness, productivity, and overall success in both personal and professional lives.
Working with the organizing body for each workshop, we will assess the best format based on the group, size of the venue and desired goals. All workshops provide a workbook or workbook handout (depending on size) for takeaway materials to use for long-term growth and development.
- Behaviour change – closing the gap between intention and action
- Behaviours for proactive brain health
- Habit development including through disruption such as travel, and illness
- Leadership role in corporate physical and mental health
- Behaviours for peak performance
- Preventing and recovering from burnout